Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's more than enough for me. Alhamdulillah :)

Assalamualaikum.

Semalam, hari ape yee ? Hahaa, semua budak matrik 2011/2012 tahu. I can't describe how happy i was. Sebab ape yee ? Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. He gave me a wonderful result, which i knew it worth it with my efford. I love you Allah. You know how much i want this. You never give things i wanted badly instead you give me things i needed most. Kau memang Maha Bijaksana. Mengatur segala rezeki untuk hambaMu ni. Aku sangat bersyukur, this may be my ideal result. Not really excel and not really bad. Sederhana untuk aku. Tidak membuatkan aku bangga diri, dan tidak membuatkan aku rendah diri. YaAllah. surely You gave this as part of my fate, and i know all fates You have written is the best for us. And i believe in that. Alhamdulillah. Syukur Ya Robb. And You have given me such good friends in matrics, who really help me too much. As part of my successful result, they were the people behind it, who everyday support and gave encouragement in forcing me to study. Im happy with all this. You'll be forever in my mind, even i never say. InsyaAllah, one fine day, we'll meet up again.

No comments: